Automotive Belts are available in PJ and PM cross –section. The figure below shows a cross sectional view illustrating the nominal belts dimensional — rib width and belt height. All these belts will operate in standard pulleys provided the pulleys are manufactured to the DN 4 7867 or ISO 9982 standard for the specific cross section
· Trusted ribs ensure ability reduce heat build-up and improve rib crack resistance. They also enhance load-carrying capacity on small diameter pulleys.
· High modules low stretch polyester tensile member provides superior resistance to fatigue and shock loads.
· All elastomeric rubber compound provides oil and heat resistance. Specially formulated fiber reinforced under cord stock Improves belt stability.
· Extremely smooth and cool running.
· Very high power capacity per rib
· Long life due to extra load-carrying capacity.
· Improved performance on back idlers
· Smaller drive package.
· Tolerant of pulley groove debris.
· Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 94/9/AC .ATEX.