This compact and strong belts with nominal top and width from 3 mm to 11 mm transmits more power and allows high speed ratios.Polyflex is suited for extremely small and diameter pulleys and very compact drives with high rational speeds.Ideal for use on machines tools requiring high performances and smooth operation in limited space such as bench type milling machines, lathe drives,wood working and metalworking machine spindle drives, computer peripheral equipment, small blowers,etc..
Durable marking indicating type and dimension.
· Polyurethane compound ,superior to convential belts materials,offers high fatigue and wear reistence and a high friction coefficient. It also improves adhesions to the tensils sords.
· Polyurethane is extremely resistant to heat,chemicals and oil.
· Uniformily throughout Polyflex is ensured because the polyurethane compound is not layered but cast as a single unit water the positioning of the tensile cords in the mould.
· Ribbed top lateral rigidity without increasing bending stresses. The ribs also helps to keep Polyflex belts running cool.
· 60 angle results in better support of the tensile section,and provides a more even load distribution.
· Design freedom and space savings which are not possible with convential rubber construction belts.
· Low maintenance cost as belt need less re-tensioning
· Long Belt life on compact drives
· Temperature ranges -54C upto +85 C