These compact and strong belts with nominal top and width from 3 mm to 11 mm transmit more power and allow high-speed ratios. Polyflex is suited for extremely small and diameter pulleys and very compact drives with high rational speeds. Ideal for use on machines tools requiring high performances and smooth operation in limited space such as bench type milling machines, lathe drives, woodworking and metalworking machine spindle drives, computer peripheral equipment, small blowers, etc.
Durable marking indicating type and dimension.
· Polyurethane compound, superior to conventional belt materials, offers high fatigue and wear resistance and a high friction coefficient. It also improves adhesions to the tensils sords.
· Polyurethane is extremely resistant to heat, chemicals, and oil.
· Uniformily throughout Polyflex is ensured because the polyurethane compound is not layered but cast as single unit water the positioning of the tensile cords in the mold.
· Ribbed top lateral rigidity without increasing bending stresses. The ribs also help to keep Polyflex belts running cool.
· 60 angle results in better support of the tensile section and provides a more even load distribution.
· Design freedom and space savings which are not possible with conventional rubber construction belts.
· Low maintenance cost as belts need less re-tensioning
· Long Belt life on compact drives
· Temperature ranges -54C up to +85 C